Re: [xsl] Selection help

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selection help
From: "Joseph L. Casale jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:30:42 -0000

current()/constraint[@type='FOREIGN']/childKey/@name]"

'FOREIGN']/childKey/@name]"

> (To oversimplify, the "eq" operator compares singletons; the "="
> operator compares sequences.)

Hi Syd,
Yeah the original template was me typing manually , sorry about that.

The thing is, I cannot get around storing all the column names ($columns ) as
I run the sequence through some string operations, I am not sure if I can
refactor
the usage without duplicating efforts through different facilities.

Assuming I must build $columns, then iterate through it (I would have code
that used the value explicitly and other code that ran the value through a
xsl:choose, how can I select the first matching <constraint> element by
searching
through to a childKey whose @name was equivalent to the string value of the
for-each's "."?

Thanks a lot for the help,