Re: [xsl] filter using contains with multiple values

Subject: Re: [xsl] filter using contains with multiple values
From: "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 17:38:40 -0000
On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 05:21:58PM -0000, Raimund Kammering raimund.kammering@xxxxxxx scripsit:
> wow getting more and more complex!

transformer.setParameter("filter_values", b'Log'");

You've got smart quotes -- the character that opens the double quotes
for 'Log' is U+201C, not U+0022.  The quote delimiter characters are
very specifically U+0022 and U+0027; anything else isn't a delimiter and
won't be parsed as a delimiter.

transformer.setParameter("filter_values", bbLogb, bInfo'b);

is worse; you've got bbLogb, bInfo'b
          instead of "'Log', 'Info'"

I intensely recommend using a fixed-pitch font where the difference is
obvious.  I don't offhand know what the transformer is going to with
those values, but I'm sure it's not what you want.

Can you test the XSLT directly in an environment without the java
wrapper?  (Run Saxon from the command line, oXygen transformation
scenario, something like that?)

--
Graydon Saunders
graydon@xxxxxxxxx