Re: [xsl] performance benefits of XSL3.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] performance benefits of XSL3.0
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:29:49 -0000
Thanks everyone for the suggestions..  @Mike, we are compiling the
stylesheets and that is probably where my initial magnifying glass was
too.. if there are ways to do something efficient than to compile the
stylesheets, then i would like to know that too,.
If saxon is officially supporting XSLT3.0, then I would like to start
using it atleast in some areas( like replacing sax programs with XSLTs
etc.. )

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 5:27 PM, John Lumley
john.lumley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>