Re: [xsl] xpath query failing

Subject: Re: [xsl] xpath query failing
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:27:41 -0000
I'm afraid this is the number 1 xpath gotcha. Your nlog element is in a
namespace and you are searching for nlog elements in no namespace.

The framework in which you are executing the XPath expression should give you
some means of binding a prefix to the namespace, for example

setNamespaceBinding("n", "http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd";)

You can then use the path expression "/n:nlog/@throwExceptions"

Michael Kay
Saxonica