Re: [xsl] XPath to test that a middle name consists of a letter followed by a period and nothing else ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath to test that a middle name consists of a letter followed by a period and nothing else ?
From: "Rudder, Doug Jr doug.rudder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:47:37 -0000
I published my first book (Tolkien: Roncevaux, Ethandune, and Middle-earth) as
L. Douglas Rudder, Jr. When it first came out on Amazon, Barnes and Noble,
etc., my name appeared as a jumbled mess. Apparently first initials, full
middle names, and suffixes together play havoc with some systems.

A flurry of emails later, it was resolved on most bookseller sites, but it
took about a month to untangle.

Douglas Rudder
Business Analyst
Clinical Drug Information: Facts & Comparisons|Lexicomp|Medi-Span

Main: 855-633-0577
Direct: 314.392.0067