Re: [xsl] calling Java non static methods from XSLT @Mike Kay

Subject: Re: [xsl] calling Java non static methods from XSLT @Mike Kay
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 18:43:28 -0000
As Dimitre says, the question is very processor-specific. I don't think you
have told us which XSLT processor you are using, but from your description my
guess was Xalan, in which case I'm afraid I can't help you.

If it's a Saxon issue, then it's best raised on a Saxon help forum at
saxonica.plan.io.

Michael Kay
Saxonica