Re: [xsl] Matching two consecutive hyphens

Subject: Re: [xsl] Matching two consecutive hyphens
From: "Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 16:31:47 -0000
Actually, now that I look at it, the contains test appears to be working
correctly.
The error is showing up in the next line, where I'm trying to get rid of those
2 dashes:

<xsl:value-of select="replace(.,'--',' ')"/>

The style sheet validates in Oxygen, and using Oxygen I can run the transform
with no problem.  However, when I try to do it in the browser (Firefox or IE)
I get this:

Error during XSLT transformation: An unknown XPath extension function was
called.

So maybe the problem isn't the double dashes but something else?