Re: [xsl] Root element is not complete in result tree

Subject: Re: [xsl] Root element is not complete in result tree
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:10:12 -0000

> More tests confirm xsl:for each group to be the cause of issue. I am using
saxon version saxonEE9-7-0-7J. Please confirm if the issue is fixed with the
version i have.

Unless I missed it, you haven't shown us your code, so I haven't been able to
determine whether the issue you have is an existing known bug or something
new. We would really like to fix this, but we can't do it without a repro that
demonstrates the bug.

This conversation should probably be on a Saxon-specific list by now, since
it's probably taxing the patience of those who aren't Saxon users.

Michael Kay
Saxonica