Re: [xsl] Kosher XSLT 3.0 numbering solution?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Kosher XSLT 3.0 numbering solution?
From: "Kerry, Richard richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 16:28:02 -0000
If I understand the requirement correctly, I'm sure I had an XSLT 2 version of
this in use some years ago, following advice from someone on this list.
Though I can't now find the files.

Algorithm is something like:
  count( number of nodes since most recent one with an explicit page number )
  + most recent explicit page number.

I was expecting it to be quite fiddly but it wasn't much more than a
one-liner.

Regards,
Richard.

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
T: +44 (0)20 3618 2669
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London NW1 3HG
richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx