Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?
From: "John Lumley john@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 21:10:11 -0000
Versions of Oxygen that contain Saxon versions from 9.6 will support it,
provided you make sure that PE/EE is set as the transformation engine.

Sent from my iPad

> On 18 Dec 2016, at 20:28, Mark Wilson pubs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I use the free version of Saxon 96 (but also have Oxygen, which may have
some other processor). Will your citation work with that? (I am very much a
novice with XSLT).
> Went to your citation and was pleased to see the ASN1 reference -- I
developed several C++/ASN1/BER applications for Z30.50 back in the day (I am
77 now). I will look over the stuff and see if I can do anything with it.