Re: [xsl] Validation XML Document with XML Schema 1.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] Validation XML Document with XML Schema 1.1
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:28:27 -0000
This is the wrong list for XML Schema questions. You should try:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/

But, in the mean time, I use
https://github.com/ndw/xjparse for XML Schema 1.0
from the command line ... perhaps the libraries can be configured to use 1.1

I hope this helps.

At 2017-01-09 13:50 +0000, VISHNU SINGH svishnu.singh4@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Team,

I am using XML Schema 1.1. How can I validate
XML document against this schema using command prompt.

What will be the command line to validate the
XML Document using XML Schema version 1.1.