Re: [xsl] Passing NodeSet into XSLT 1.0 in Java 7 via setParameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing NodeSet into XSLT 1.0 in Java 7 via setParameter
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:05:19 -0000
The best information I can find on what values Xalan accepts is:

The setParameter() method provides a value for a parameter that overrides any
value used in the stylesheet itself. The processor is responsible for
converting the Java object type passed to a reasonable XSLT equivalent. This
should work well enough for String, Integer, Double, and Boolean as well as
DOM types like Node and NodeList. However, I wouldnbt rely on it for
anything more complex like aFile or a  Frame.

which was written by one Elliotte Rusty Harold in 2003 (*). If you find
anything more informative, please let us know.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

(*) https://www.ibiblio.org/xml/slides/oop2003/xmlandjava/416.html