AW: [xsl] Fwd: [BigList Fwd] Re: XML: From flat to hierarchical with grouping

Subject: AW: [xsl] Fwd: [BigList Fwd] Re: XML: From flat to hierarchical with grouping
From: "Dr. Patrik Stellmann patrik.stellmann@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 04:23:41 -0000
Hi Nicola,

Did you change the version attribute in the xsl:stylesheet to "2.0"? Maybe
XSLT 2.0 is supported and you just have to enable it.

However, for XSLT 1.0 I gave you already the solution: Just replace your
template for rec1 with mine. At least it worked for me!?

Patrik

Systemarchitektur & IT-Projekte
Tel: +49 40 33449-1142
Fax: +49 40 33449-1400