Re: [xsl] Processing approach

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing approach
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 03:47:55 -0000
Please show us some input and desired output that capture the essence of the
problem, and give enough information so we can see how one derives from the
other. Then show us your best attempt at solving the problem. Your current
logic sounds really contorted and you may find that people suggest tackling it
in a completely different way.

Michael Kay
Saxonica