Re: [xsl] xsl:import

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:import
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 13:45:53 -0000
We dropped the warning in 9.8.0.2, see https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3278

But yes, Saxon-HE no longer supports 1.0 compatibility mode, and therefore
gives you an error if your stylesheet says version="1.0". We're trying to
encourage users to eliminate any dependencies on 1.0-mode - it's been 10 years
now.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

> On 23 Jul 2017, at 14:37, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx
>
> On 23.07.2017 15:26, Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> That's running 1.0 stylesheets with 2.0 processor?
>
> Saxon 9.8 HE is an XSLT 3.0 processor and does what I said, it refuses to
run version="1.0" code but only emits a warning when running version="2.0"
code.

http://saxonica.com/html/documentation/conformance/xslt30.html