Re: [xsl] Help namespacing an attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Help namespacing an attribute
From: "Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:04:22 -0000
Ken,

That is absolutely brilliant! I don't think I've ever encountered this
before (or, rather, I probably have encountered it, but didn't recognize it
for what it was).

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:48 PM, G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx <

> At 2017-09-20 17:43 +0000, Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>
>> As I mentioned to Ken, I've done this on both the test transform and the
>> 'real world' transform but the difference in serialization behavior is what
>> prompted the question.
>> Is there anything else I could try with this? Am I adding the xmlns:xlink
>> declaration on the wrong document element?
>>

> No, you have this:
>
>                 exclude-result-prefixes="#all"
>
> ... which is stripping (excluding) the namespace from the <mods> document
> element.
>
> In your test stylesheet you aren't stripping it off of the document
> element.
>
> I did not realize that exclude-result-prefixes would have this impact. How
can I send you a beer (or some other beverage of your choice)?

. . . . . Ken

> Best,
Bridger