[xsl] Help: Implementing these XSLT File Array X Path snippets with various XML files & Execute in XML Spy?

Subject: [xsl] Help: Implementing these XSLT File Array X Path snippets with various XML files & Execute in XML Spy?
From: "Alex S as.signup@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 13:32:12 -0000
Help: Implementing these XSLT File Array X Path snippets with various XML
files & Execute in XML Spy?

So its been 10+ years since I played properly with XSLT and I'm rusty and I
doubt if I will get the full swing back since I haven't coded in years. But
once in a while I like to experiment.

PS: Special shout outs to M. Kay, W Piez, Dmitry N - Its been more than a
decade since I banged heads with you on some edgy XSLT/ XML :)  And it was
such a joy to do so and have your guidance.

In some wierd way, I always think in terms of Hierarchical Trees hence XML is
the "data schema" that always comes to my mind when creating a "data
structure". :)

Either way, this is the current experiment.

So, I posted this on SO and got a good answer in terms of Xpath expressions I
think, I am just rusty on how to implement this Xpath expression in a proper
XSL file with my XML files & XML Spy.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43730689/find-matching-non-matching-eleme
nts-between-2-plist-xml-files

Some small working XSL files would really help as I am way rusty.