Re: [xsl] creating a collection from an archive

Subject: Re: [xsl] creating a collection from an archive
From: "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:45:34 -0000
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 09:09:30PM -0000, Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
scripsit:
> Try renaming the .docx file with a .jar or .zip file extension and
> then using it directly as the collection URI - Saxon should recognize
> it and give you access to the contained files as a collection.

Almost --

Engine name: Saxon-PE 9.8.0.8
Severity: error

For either .jar or .zip file names.  The same Word file, if I unpack it
into a directory, loads fine via the collection invocation:

<xsl:variable name="wordArchive" as="document-node()+"
select="collection(concat($wordArchiveURI,'?recurse=yes;select=*.xml'))"/>

(Which is the same as what I'm trying on the zip file.)

I have the feeling I might need to set a parser, but no idea what it
should be?

Thanks!
Graydon