Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue
From: "Dan Vint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 02:59:20 -0000
At 07:31 PM 5/15/2018, you wrote:
In earlier versions of oXygen (maybe versions 14 or 15 or so?), when one opened up the XSLT output settings for the first time, an entry for "xml-stylesheet processing instruction" would automatically be generated, without the user needing to do any special setup (as seen in this file: http://www.acmuller.net/xslt-oxygen1.jpg). But in recent versions, this is no longer automatic, so we need to set it up manually. This is too bad, because this is the primary way most of us who do TEI want to use XSLT

>>> I just checkedd on this issue. I'm using v20, but I would think 19 is simalar. The transformation you are selecting is one that you have defined it isn't out of the box. If you go to Configure new transformation and select New, select XML transformation with XSLT. You can give it the same name that you show in the screenshot. On the dialog is a checkbox to "Use "xml-stylesheet" declaration. I think that is what you want to use.
Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 619-647-5780