Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue
From: "Charles Muller acmuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 04:43:50 -0000
Danny,

>>> I just checkedd on this issue. I'm using v20, but I would think 19 is simalar. The transformation you are selecting is one that you have defined it isn't out of the box. If you go to Configure new transformation and select New, select XML transformation with XSLT. You can give it the same name thatB you show in theB screenshot. On the dialog is a checkboxB to "Use "xml-stylesheet" declaration. I think that is what you want to use.

Thanks for responding.

The difference between forward slash and yen mark is just a difference of screen display on a Japanese OS. It's the same thing.

I think I may have skewed the issue by bringing up the lack of default automatic creation of the "xml-stylesheet" declaration". We know that can be set up. The core issue here is that for 80% of the computers in the class, "${cfd}\${cfn}.html" succeeded in generating an HTML file that was automatically opened by the system browser. But in the case of a few Macs, which which set up the same way as the other Macs, the browser came up with the error message "file not found." I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue.

Regards,

Chuck

--

---------------------------
A. Charles Muller, Professor

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 HongE
, BunkyE