[xsl] XSLT 3.0 streaming vs other big-data technologies

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 3.0 streaming vs other big-data technologies
From: "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:02:41 -0000
Hi all,
   Most of us might be knowing big-data technologies like Hadoop, HDFS etc.
With HDFS, I think a file can span multiple storage nodes (this potentially
allows real big data as input to run-time processes).
Can XSLT 3.0 streaming, also accept big data of this kind as input to an
XSLT transform (i.e the input XML/text document spanning multiple storage
nodes)? Or by design, XSLT 3.0 can only have big XML file input, that can
be stored entirely on one storage node?
Can we also say, that XSLT 3.0 can work over the HDFS file system, to allow
big-data spanning multiple storage nodes?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi