Re: [xsl] Nested for-each-group and current-group()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nested for-each-group and current-group()
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:46:57 -0000
Hi,

Alternatively, if you wish to continue using xsl:apply-templates
idiomatically and capture all nodes in traversal without the ungainly
"current-group()/node()", you could write

<xsl:for-each select="current-group()">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:for-each>

However, note that this will get you a demerit in certain automated
assessments of XSLT code "quality", which disparage any use of
for-each even for simple context switching. (Right Gerrit? ;-)

Cheers, Wendell

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:44 AM Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...