Re: [xsl] Grouping elements that have at least one common value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping elements that have at least one common value
From: "Joel Kalvesmaki director@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 20:44:22 -0000
Hi Matthieu,

Currently TAN is a static download, either through github or the website. Making it available through package repos is a future to-do item, as well as better organization into subpackages and breaking out dependencies. The license was designed to encourage other developers to develop their own variations on the code, as needed.

A new function proposed for XPath 4.0, currently transitive-closure() (name under discussion, https://github.com/qt4cg/qtspecs/issues/554), is likely to make this task more tractable, and concisely expressed.

Best wishes,

jk