Re: [xsl] emacs mode supports xslt 3.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] emacs mode supports xslt 3.0?
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 10:53:20 -0000
"Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> @ndw and Mohamed ZERGAOUI (Innovimax)
> have done it.
>   Need to figure out how to differentiate different versions to
>   schemas.

Right. Mohamed mostly. I just packaged it up. I saw this email go by
yesterday, but train wifi wasnbt up to replying. You can get them here:

  https://github.com/ndw/xslt-relax-ng

When I get around to supporting XSLT 4.0 (or if Mohamed beats me to it,
nudge, nudge), Ibll see about getting them checked into a repository in
the qt4cg organization and linked from qt4cg.org.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>