Re: [xsl] xslt 2 when test multiple conditions

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt 2 when test multiple conditions
From: "Chris Papademetrious chrispitude@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 13:35:56 -0000
Hi Phil,

What is the simplest input XML and expected output XML that describes your
question, without using domain-specific elements (or at least not long
complicated ones)?

 - Chris

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 9:22b/AM LEGAULT, PHILLIP plegault@xxxxxxxxxx <

> I do understand that this is entirely volunteer response on your part.
>
> I totally appreciate any help I receive from this group, and I donbt take
> it for granted that I will receive an answer that will solve my problem.
>
> Simply put.
>
> If QuestionnaireIdentifier_GCC__c = Safety_MedicalAE Questionnaire,  and
> DSMapping_GCC__c = Indication, return Response_GCC__c

test="/records/sf:Case_Responses_GCC__r/records/sf:QuestionnaireQuestion_GCC_
_r/sf:Questionnaire_GCC__r[sf:QuestionnaireIdentifier_GCC__c='Safety_MedicalA
> Questionnaire']/../sf:DSMapping_GCC__c='Indication'">
>
>   <xsl:value-of

select="/records/sf:Case_Responses_GCC__r/records/sf:QuestionnaireQuestion_GC
C__r[sf:DSMapping_GCC__c='Indication']/../sf:Response_GCC__c"/>