Re: [xsl] Here’s how to query an XML Schema that consists of many files

Subject: Re: [xsl] Here’s how to query an XML Schema that consists of many files
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:20:17 -0000
On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 6:14b/AM Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx <

> XSLT version 3.1? I saw someone else wanting an XSLT 3.1 spec recently
mandating XSLT 3.0 plus XPath 3.1 support but I don't think it has happened.

> Do you need that odd version number to run your code?

That someone was me, and Michael Kay's response was: "A one-sentence change
to the spec that would require a significant amount of effort in the test
suite."

Despite this, I received a recent message that the bug (XPath 3.1 functions
not supported in XPath expressions passed to <xsl:evaluate>) has been fixed.

We only need to wait till the next maintainance release of Saxon 12.

No need to specify version="3.1" on an <xsl:stylesheet> element, hopefully
all ver. 4 values will be "4.0".

Thanks,

Dimitre