Re: [xsl] Got a slick XPath expression to convert NEW YORK to New_York?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Got a slick XPath expression to convert NEW YORK to New_York?
From: "dvint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:59:08 -0000
I have twist on this question.I need to escape multiple characters in a
string. Chracters like : [ ] # need to be escaped with a \ in all cases. I
think quotes are going to be added to this list. I need a transalate() on
steroids.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 12/20/23  10:37 AM
(GMT-08:00) To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [xsl] Got a slick
XPath expression to convert NEW YORK to
 	New_York? (tokenize($in) ! (substring(., 1, 1) || lower-case(substring(.,
2)) => string-join('_')Michael KaySaxonica> On 20 Dec 2023, at 18:28, Roger L
Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>
> Hi Folks,> > I need to convert multi-word names that are space-separated and
uppercase to names that are underscore-separated, first letter of each word
uppercase and remaining letters of the word lowercase.> > Example: NEW YORK
--> New_York> > Example: SIMULATION INDICATOR --> Simulation_Indicator> > Do
you have a slick XPath expression that does this transformation?> > /Roger> >