Re: [xsl] Computed dateTime

Subject: Re: [xsl] Computed dateTime
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 20:15:50 -0000
On 12/04/2024 22:04, Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I need to do a number of calendar-based computations involving events
determined by formulas such as "third Tuesday of the month" or "5th of
the month provided it is not a Friday". It would be convenient to do
them in the XSLT, although they could be done in a shell script
pre-processor.

Before I go reinventing any wheels, is there a function I have missed
like weekdayinMonth($date as gYearMonth)[1] to return the date of the
first Sunday in the specified month and year?

functx has http://www.xsltfunctions.com/xsl/functx_day-of-week.html giving you a number for the day of the week, once you call that on on the first of Jan of a certain year you are interested in or the first day of a certain month in a certain year you should be able to add the number of days as a duration to get a certain other day.