Re: [xsl] Ignoring a DTD with document()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ignoring a DTD with document()
From: "David Carlisle d.p.carlisle@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:55:20 -0000
I don't think you can ignore the dtd purely from xslt.
If your xslt system gives you control over the xml parser you may be able
to configure that
or supply a catalogue that specifies a different location for a (possibly
empty) dtd that is available.

Failing that you could read the file with unparsed-text() write it out
without the dtd then read it back again with doc

David

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 at 21:45, Mark Giffin m1879@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <