Re: [stella] Can we post code to be critiqued here?

Subject: Re: [stella] Can we post code to be critiqued here?
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 23:22:41 +0500
On 08-Oct-96, jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi all!

>Well, with the tools on my SC-CD, I have programmed my first simple
>Atari 2600 program.  It still has one small bug in it and I hope to

Please go ahead and post UUENCODES of your binary images.

In general, posing binaries is considered bad taste, but since the largest Supercharger binary is only going to be 6K per load, posting a UUENCODED binary won't be much larger than a normal post!

Assembly source is also useful, but you should compress it first with the BIN before posting.

BTW, I assume this program is a simple graphical demo?

P.S. You really should grab a sound card.  Soundblaster clone cards are like $20 or less these days.  God knows you cheaply you could find an 8-bit soundblaster for used, but that's all you'd even need.  You'll enjoy things a lot better with a 100% authentic Atari 2600 VCS, 60hz NTSC et. al.