[stella] Posting code

Subject: [stella] Posting code
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 03:32:40 -0400 (EDT)
Ok, after a request to post the code from my three programs, I will do so.
Mind you, I don't claim to be much of a programmer and for the most part,
these programs are only built to do specific functions and that's all,
so they are probably not portable.  But they do get the job done, and
that is all I was trying for right now.  I know that they are ugly hacks,
but I *am* getting better at ugly hacks at least.  :^)

Anyway, criticism is welcome, so let me know where I blundered grandly. It
can only make me a better programmer!

So there will be at least six posts tonight.  They will come in pairs:
first the source code and then a uuencoded .rom file that I know works
with a26 and vcs.  Since I don't have a sound card, it would be cool
if someone would try it out on the SuperCharger after they make a .wav
out of it.  Thanks!

matt

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe/www/               | (919) 515 7324