Re: [stella] Cubis the text

Subject: Re: [stella] Cubis the text
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 21:45:18 +0100
>Here's an idea for how to do the bin with one missile:  Stagger it every
>line from one side to the other.  To wit:

Nice idea, but positioning missile graphics is a very timing sensitive matter.
With all the other stuff I have to do in every scanline I don't think it
can be done in this game.

>so....  Lots of problems to work on.  Also in the works...Merlin 2600!

Is this the electonic game with the four coloured buttons by MB, where you
have to remember sequences of tones and press the right button at the right
time?

>Same here!  Do you need a cartridge that uses the keyboard controllers so
>I can make it up to you about the Life program.

Thanks for the offer, but this won't be nessessary. I can use them with my
Star Raiders cart, if I ever figure out what the keysetup is for this game.
Also the older NTSC carts are more likely to produce rolling pictures on PAL
VCSs. You should better save your money to buy a soundcard, so that you can
write better games for all of us to enjoy.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx