Re: [stella] Stella says ...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella says ...
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:18:21 +0100
>>SAY.BIN is the program ROM. Since it displays nothing, it should work
>>on PAL as well as on NTSC.
>>
>>SAY.A65 is the source code.
>
>uh... where? There was no attachment.
>I'm very curious, please send me it! :-)

I have send them together with the other messages.
Since I got them together with your mail, I hope everyone else got a copy
too. Right?

Can anyone understand what it is saying or is the quality too bad?

And on the Tetris thing:
Does anyone know any russian folk songs? I have tried to find some on the net,
but couldn't get anything. The melody I am currently using doesn't fit in too
good and I don't really want to buy a CD.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx