Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 17:11:55 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, J. Grand wrote:
> It's actually not a game, but a terminal program.. I don't know if its
> been attempted or done before, but basically the cartridge will have a
> cheap 2400bps modem module inside, and a keyboard connecting to the

Interesting idea, but the 2600 really huffs and puffs to generate text.
I don't know how useful a 12x10 or something text matrix screen is going
to be in the real world.

If I were you I'd consider the cartridge as a general network device, not
a terminal, for future network games of some kind.  That would be more
productive.