Re: [stella] Let's get positive--2600 TUTORIAL

Subject: Re: [stella] Let's get positive--2600 TUTORIAL
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 19:44:42 -0800
At 08:34 PM 3/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, if they're anything like the Supercharger CD, I really won't be
>disappointed.  I just hope the market is as big as you think it is.

How big it is now is one thing, but it could get bigger, at least a little
bit, with enough promotion and hype.  I don't need it to be huge, just big
enough to support the projects I want to do.

>Such vagueness leaves much room for misinterpretation, though.  Keep
>that in mind when you tell people nothing about something you're doing,
>because there's nothing people are more skeptical of than something they
>don't know anything about.  The up-side of that, is that any criticism

If you put me on the spot and back me into a corner, I have to say
_something_, even if I'm not ready.

>I've already written two text files, one of which is a program in disguise.
>A programmer-interactive program, in fact.  Would more of these be helpful?

Yes, but eventually it should be edited and organized into a complete work,
online or otherwise.

In my travels I may in fact be able to call upon the services of some
famous ex-Atari 2600 programmers themselves if I'm lucky...