[stella] Intro

Subject: [stella] Intro
From: danboris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dan Boris)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 97 12:39:05 EST
Hello,
	I am new to this mailling list so I thought I would take a moment to
introduce myself. My name is Dan Boris, I am 28 and am an Electronic
Technician.

	I have been involved with the technical side of the 2600 for over
a year now. I wrote the Virtual VCS 2600 emulator which was ported from x2600
and was the first MSDOS 2600 emulator. I learned a lot about the workings
of the 2600 while I was working on this project.

	I maintain a 2600 Tech page:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/9461/vcstech.htm

which has links to 2600 documentaion, source code, info on different
2600 development systems and full schematics for the 2600.

	I am currently working on a Generic 6502 simulator that people can
use to easily learn and experiment with 6502 programming. The first version
of the simulator should be released in a few weeks.