Re: [stella] What am I screwing up?

Subject: Re: [stella] What am I screwing up?
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 02:53:51 -0700 (MST)
>The problem is probably due to the fact that it's almost 5 o'clock in the
>morning right now but for some reason I can't get my freaking
>source code to compile with  DASM.
>
>I used the command
>
>dasm exp1.asm -oexp1.bin -f3
>
>What it tells me is "error: source is not resolvable"
>
>So what have I done wrong?

I find it helps to do this:

dasm exp1.asm -oexp1.bin -f3 -v2

Unfortunately, even at verbose level 2, it fails to come out and TELL you
"I couldn't compile it because you used an undefined label."  That would
make things so simple, and in fact shouldn't require any verbosity
setting.  So you have to use level 3:

dasm exp1.asm -oexp1.bin -f3 -v3

Hope this helps.  DASM is horrible with typos.