[stella] PAL/NTSC switch

Subject: [stella] PAL/NTSC switch
From: Bob Colbert <rcolbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 08:56:57 -0600 (CST)
Nick wrote:

> I suggest that we turn the B&W switch into a PAL/NTSC switch, if we even
> use it at all.  It might supercede the need for separate versions.

remember that the 7800 does not have a b/w switch!  I used the left
difficulty switch on the cart Version of Okie Dokie to do this.

			Bob

> In theory this is okay, but it depends on how much larger the game would
> have to be because of the additional code.  Some games will be cramped as
> it is, and won't be able to accomodate the additional feature.

True, even though the code difference is minimal, I was unable to fit it
in my 2k version of Okie Dokie.  Had I planned on doing it from the
outset, I could have probably fit it.

				Bob