[stella] Supercharger

Subject: [stella] Supercharger
From: Dan Boris <dan.boris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:01:13 -0600
I was going through some of my old electronics magazines and I found an
article in Radio Electronics magazine on how to build a
Supercharger-like device for the 2600. You can plug a cartridge into
the device and read it in, then save it out to tape. You can then
hook the device to the 2600 and re-load the images from tape to play
them. The deivce only supports up to 4K carts, but they do show how
it can be modified to support Atari 8K bankswitched carts. If you want
to check it out it is in the December 1984, January 1985, and February
1985 issue. These should be available on microfilm at any good library.

							Dan B.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/