[stella] 21 objects for the price of 1 (demo - binary)

Subject: [stella] 21 objects for the price of 1 (demo - binary)
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:48:31 +0100
This demo shows some ideas discussed on this list put in practice, in
particular:

 - sprite reuse
 - multiple copies with independent control
 - pal/ntsc option using the bw/color switch (limited to screen size, not
colors) (ok, this was a Nick's  idea!)

This program will likely be the ground for a game I'm planning (- thought
it won't be a vertical shooter as you might think after seeing the demo!).
I must say that I've stolen a little piece of code from "Air sea battle".
It's the routine that converts X coordinates to the FC_X format
(fine+coarse nibbles): I don't even know how it works, but it works very
well! :-)
Thanks to everybody on this list for the help given. Comments are welcome.

Ciao,
 P.