[stella] 2600 Programming on Nexus

Subject: [stella] 2600 Programming on Nexus
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:40:45 -0600 (CST)
I've been doing a little maintenance on the CVG Nexus and wanted to
let the members of the list know I've added a 2600 Programming and
Tech section.  This is part of an effort to reduce the size of the
Atari 2600 section, which was getting unweildly.  The URL is:

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/cvg/nexus/Home/Atari/2600/Programming/

As a part of this change, I have added Nick Bensema's, Kevin Horton's,
and the Stella archive pages to this section of the Nexus.  Most
likely, everone on the list already knew of these pages, but in case
you don't, here they all are in one convenient location.

I'm beginning to yearn for a chance to program the 2600.  I really
wish I had the time.  (Anybody want to take over the Nexus so I can?
8)  I had an idea for a game several months ago that I've decided is
simple enough to put on the 2600.  It also will be better with real
paddles (as opposed to a keyboard or mouse substitute).  Being on this
list is at least helping me with the concepts, even if I don't know
6502 assembly (and haven't used 8086 assembly since I learned it in
college).  That alone should be a big help when the day comes to get
to it.

We now return you to your regular technical discussion.

--
   Lee K. Seitz * lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxx * http://fly.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Classic Video Games Nexus Maintainer (fly.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/cvg/nexus/)

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/