RE: [stella] When don't ROMs work on the Supercharger?

Subject: RE: [stella] When don't ROMs work on the Supercharger?
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:00:45 -0600
>Reply to your message of 3/20/97 8:44 AM

>Luckyly, by default, MAKEWAV starts the games in the Supercharger with write

Well not luck really, I intentionally set the write protect with Makewav, not
only that, but I also turn the ROM power off in the Supercharger.  My
modification waits for the ROM power to be turned off, and then disables an
address line to the Supercharger custom chip.  That way, all accesses to
FFF8 are disabled, and the SC is constantly write protected.

				Take Care,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert