Re: [stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)

Subject: Re: [stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:00:25 +0500
On 27-Mar-97, Piero Cavina wrote:
>Thought this demo works very well on PC Atari Emulator, I haven't been able
>to test it on the real thing, and I suspect that there might be some minor
>problem "filtered" by the emulator. If you can try it on a real 2600 please
>let me know how it works.

There is some shakiness in the horizontal lines that separate the sprites.

However, this is the most impressive sprite work I've seen to date in terms of
the number of sprites and the multicolor shading on them.  It reminds me of
the movement of those buggers in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/