Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary

Subject: Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:15:55 -0700 (MST)

>--------------408D126620E674402F20DFE8
>
>I've been frustrated trying to figure out a bunch of hard stuff, so I
>snarfed and fibrulated some code from Stellar Trak to throw this
>together.  I find it mildly amusing.  Use the stick left and right and
>press the button to work it.  It's way simple/stupid/buggy so far, but
>I've got some ideas to jazz it up when I find time...  I'll provide the
>source after I put some comments in.

THIS IS COOL BEYOND WORDS!!!!

I do think you can save substantial amounts of memory both by using a
seven-byte font, and by having letters in the font share bytes.  This
won't work if you use some multiply-by-8 formula though.  Stellar Track
just puts the index values in.  Well, you can save at least a little
memory.

Now I'm going to HAVE to get that music done...

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/