Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary

Subject: Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:32:52 +0200 (METDST)
At 15.41 02/04/97 -0800, Greg Troutman wrote:

>I've been frustrated trying to figure out a bunch of hard stuff, so I
>snarfed and fibrulated some code from Stellar Trak to throw this
>together.  I find it mildly amusing.

Great! Retro-adventure games on the VCS!

Some random ideas:

- add basic object handling (take, use, inventory...)
- use Supercharger multi-loads to increase game depth
- background music
- (this takes a lot of memory and developing time) reserve part of the
screen for a simple, playfield-based, image. Or maybe use images only for
important events (finding objects, enemies...)

P.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/