Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary

Subject: Re: [stella] Here's a rough binary
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:28:23 +0200 (METDST)
At 12.42 03/04/97 -0500, Chris Pepin wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Greg Troutman wrote:
>
>> I've been frustrated trying to figure out a bunch of hard stuff, so I
>> snarfed and fibrulated some code from Stellar Trak

>As for the controls, I sometimes found myself moving more than
>one screen at a time when I would push the buttton.

Here's how I think the controls should work:

For movement, just push the joystick in the appropriate direction. "NORTH,
SOUTH..." etc is displayed in the command line.

For the other actions, press the joystick button to display the first
command. While holding the button, use the stick to scroll through commands.
Release the button to select the desired action (there should be a "back to
movement" command if one changes his mind).

Ciao,
 P.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/