Re: [stella] Alpha version of my game

Subject: Re: [stella] Alpha version of my game
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:12:24 +0200
>Try this out and let me know what happens.  It works fine on PC Atari and
>on a Supercharger attached to my 4-switch NTSC 2600.  I'd appreciate it if
>someone would tell me what it does on PAL systems.  (I'll probably
>implement the B/W switch as a PAL/NTSC switch eventually.)

Unless the game is meant to be all grey, you are doing the wrong number of
lines for PAL. One line more or less should produce colours on PAL too,
although they would not be the same as on NTSC. Besides that it produces
a stable picture and is playable. But I think since you don't have a shield,
the aliens are firing much too often and the shots are coming much too fast
to avoid them.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/