Re: [stella] suckyzep demo

Subject: Re: [stella] suckyzep demo
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:47:26 -0700 (MST)
>It doesn't sound a heck of a lot like Zeppelin right now, but you are on
>the right track.
>
>Keep up the good work.

It needs drums, and a bit more modification....

I'll probably have to convert Glenn's file to a flat format to be
parsed with an awk script or C program.  Doing just that one thing
was very tiresome.

Another thing I forgot to mention was that to test it, I used SoundX
and a VCR that was perpetually on Record-Pause.  I would unpause it for
two seconds at a time.  But that wasn't long enough for the VCR to
adjust to, to it turned into four seconds.  That proved to be too long,
but the best I could do.  I wasn't about to try three.

I also have yet to make it work while displaying a screen.  I suppose
that's what I'll do next.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/