Re: [stella] MultiSprite... game update (playable!)

Subject: Re: [stella] MultiSprite... game update (playable!)
From: combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ben Combee)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:04:49 -0500 (CDT)
Lee Seitz writes:
 > I, for one, would like to see a game that uses trackball mode.  I'd
 > also like to see a new game that uses the driving controllers, but I
 > understand why some programmers have no desire to work with an even
 > more limited audience than normal.

Well, I do know of one game for the trackball on the 2600, although
probably unintentional.  Activision Decathalon works very well in
trackball mode, with the rate of your spinning directly correlating to
the speed of your runner.  It actually makes the 1500-yard run
bearable, although the other events become a bit too easy.

--
Benjamin L. Combee (combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx) <URL:http://www.yak.net/combee/>
...if the highlight of your day is prowling through signatures looking for

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/