[stella] Stella-Graph v1.0

Subject: [stella] Stella-Graph v1.0
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:27:56 -0400 (EDT)
I've just released v1.0 of Stella-Graph.  This is a program for Visual
Basic 4 for Win95 that will help one to create playfield graphics.
Just make a picture by clicking on the boxes and hit the code
creat button and it will spit out the hex values for you to place in your
source code.  The only proble is I only have the Working Version of Visual
Basic 4 so I can't turn the program into an exe file. :-(  If anyone
who has the professional version would like to compile it into an exe file
for me, I would be extremely grateful. Enjoy the program.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx